There are few players on the tour today that did not play Prince at one time or another in their career. From Andre Agassi, Monica Seles, Andy Roddick, Patrick Rafter and Michael Chang to current Prince Pros John Isner, David Ferrer, Daniela Hantuchova, and Mike and Bob Bryan, the list goes on and on. Whether racquets, footwear, apparel or string, players continue to look to Prince as their brand of choice in order to gain an advantage on the court.
The Team Prince philosophy is about selecting players who want to be involved with the promotion and performance of the Prince brand. From product play testing to marketing/trend forecasting, Prince sponsored players at all levels play an important role in the overall company strategy.
Who is a Prince Sponsored Athlete?
He or She:
- Is highly skilled competitor, seeking to perform at the best of their abilities in every opportunity.
- Is always striving to raise the level of his/her game.
- Possesses a high level of sportsmanship on and off the court.
- Respectful of the game, his/her coaches/students, opponents, officials, sponsors and spectators.
- Has earned the respect of his/her opponents.
- Manages his/her equipment in a professional manner. He/she understands that it is their responsibility to have their equipment organized and prepared in advance.
- Promotes Prince Products through their actions and words.
- Competes regularly at a national and/or international level and achieves exceptional results.
- Is proud to be associated with Prince Global Sports
The Prince High Performance Team Programs provide the pathway for influential players to grow with our brand wherever their tennis talent and ambition may take them. We have programs in place for players at every stage of their tennis career. If you are interested in applying for sponsorship consideration, please read though the program guidelines and then click the appropriate link for your player category below:
JUNIOR PLAYER SPONSORSHIP
Guidelines for sponsorship consideration are as follows:
If you are a competitive junior and you would like to be part of the Prince sponsored team, be sure to click the APPLY ONLINE button below and one of the Prince representatives in your country/region will contact you. Incomplete applications will not be given consideration. Thank you and good luck!
To apply for sponsorship consideration, please fill out our online application. Incomplete applications will not be given consideration. A Prince Representative will contact you once your application is reviewed.
COLLEGE COACH/TEAM SALES SPONSORSHIP
Prince has been committed to the college game for years and continues to strive to make performance products that help coaches and teams maximize opportunites for success. Former college players, such as Paul Goldstein and James Blake, have successfully made the transition from the best in college to the best in the world utilizing Prince products along the way.
We offer a team sales sponsorship program to interested coaches and team managers. To apply for sponsorship consideration, please fill out our online application. Incomplete applications will not be given consideration. A Prince Representative will contact you once your application is reviewed.
ADULT PLAYER SPONSORSHIP
Making the commitment to compete at the national/international level while holding down a job and raising a family is an exercise in dedication, endurance and time management. Our Prince Adult Sponsorship Program is in place to facilitate the success of those individuals that choose to make this sacrifice to order to achieve high rankings in the sport they love.
Guidelines for sponsorship consideration include the following:
- Adult Players with final USTA National age group rankings of top 20 singles OR
- Adult Players with final USTA National age group rankings of top 10 doubles
To apply for sponsorship consideration, please fill out our online application. A Prince Representative will contact you once your application is reviewed. Note that all required information must be provided for consideration.